Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available in the refernces, DOI/URLs have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Conceptual study/Fundamental research/ Randomized controlled trails/ Intervention study/ Studies of screening and diagnostic test/ Outcomes studies/ Case control series and survey.
- These should be divided into sections with headings Abstract, Key Words, Introduction, Methods, Observations and Results, Discussion, Conclusion, Acknowledgement, References, Tables and Figure legends.
- Full article Limit: Upto 3000 words excluding references (references upto 30)
*Systematic critical assessment of literature and data sources/ Literary review)
*Full article Limite: Upto 3000 words excluding references (>30 and <100).
MINI REVIEW STUDY
- Narrative/ Scoping critical assessment of literature and data sources/ Literary review)
- Up to 3000 words excluding references (>20 and <50).
* Clinical Case study/ Case series. New/ interesting/ very rare/ clinically successful evidence-based implications can be reported.
* Full article text limit: Upto 1000 words excluding the references (upto 10), upto 5 (five) photographs.
*(Meta-analysis /Systematic study/ View point): View point refers to based on issues related to health sciences to raise the new ideas, thought to provoke concepts, and personal expert opinion to improve the health/ education/ research in Ayurveda.
*Full article text limit: Upto 2000 words excluding references (more than 5, less than 30).
LETTER TO THE EDITOR
* The section includes a reaction and issue relating to IJATM, be it a comment relating a recent article, an elaboration of an important discovery, or simply a thought-provoking commentary.
Word Limit: fewer than 1000 words without an abstract.
The articles approved by the Journal for publication will contain the copyright of IJMBioS. The article is not allowed to publish in other media without prior permission of the Journal and Author. Author and Journal can Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
and Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material. But, arenot granted right to use the material for commercial purposes.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.